Photo courtesy of kristin.com
SJF continues to promote wealth management service to Filipino's by giving free education series and Wealth Management service to experience a complete financial change in their life.

For this week, SJF features one celebrity who is successful in all his work, projects and business. Cosmo Hunk and ABS CBN Actor and SJF Client, Jose Sarasola talks to SJF Wealth Team regarding his projects,

business and his experience with SJF Wealth Management.

Related Topics:



Jose's start in ABSCBN and in Showbiz

Jose started his career in showbiz by doing Tv commercials and modeling. When ABSCBN started a TV Show Pinoy Fear Factor, everyone noticed the cute Filipino-Spanish contestant which gave him his biggest break in showbiz.

Related Topics:


Jose's and his risk in Investment
Photo Courtesy of Zopiam

It is important that you know your risk in investments. Jose Sarasola is wise having a wealth manager help his endeavors by hiring San Jose Financials SJF to help him manage his wealth and understand his risk in the investment.
 "SJF is my secret tool in managing my risk. It maximizes my full income. From my everyday expense of my investment, I can sleep soundly knowing SJF monitoring my wealth. I don't need to study, attend seminars or do work. I let SJF do all the work for me." said Jose.

Watch the full interview with SJF Team in this link: JOSE'S INTERVIEW.